English Edition | July 2015
In this issue
- Regional organisations/platforms missing link between Post-2015 Agenda and countries
- Electrifying the continent possible if partners align with African strategies, NEPAD CEO
- African infrastructure investment top priority for continent - Prof. Jeffrey Sachs
- Agriculture can lift more people out of poverty than any other sector
- Innovative NEPAD Project to boost nursing and midwifery skills across Africa comes to fruition.
- NEPAD announces Goodwill Ambassador