The African Union Commission has reserved fund to cover cost of acquisition of Walk through metal detector and heavy duty x-ray baggage screening machine to the Security and Safety Services Division of the Commission.
The African Union Commission now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of the above mentioned machines whose specifications are detailed in the bid document.
Bidders are required to furnish the following:
- Valid registration documents
- Dealership certificates or Manufacturer’s authorisation form
- Duly signed bid form in the format attached to the bid document
- Attach an explanation on your after sales service
- Specify Warranty period for the items
The deadline for submission of bids is 22nd September 2017 at 1500hrs local time.
Fax number: +251-11-5517844
The address for submission of bids is:
The Chairperson, Tender Board
The African Union Commission;
P. O. Box 3243;
3rd Floor, Building C
Addis Ababa, Ethiopi